Pages

Sunday 1 June 2014

Local 'Mini' Wild Camp 31/5/14

Okay, so my new tent arrived at the back end of last week (Force 10 Ion 2) and I fancied a night out in it, I wasn't in the mood for driving so my 'local place' fit the bill.
After using Wild Country's Coshee 2 for the past year or so, I wanted something with a bit more space, not to take anything away from the Coshee though because all things considered it's a cracking little tent.
I had most of the afternoon to do as I pleased so I thought I'd have a look at the small yet magnificent things that usually get missed when out wild camping.
It was a test of patience at times with the wind constantly moving stuff about and the subjects themselves always on the go!
All of the close-ups are shot in full manual mode, I'm happy with them for the most part but there's definately room for improvement.. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment