Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

Lake District Wild Camp (pictures only) 27-28/4/16

Another great trip in the books and despite some extremely varied conditions; one I couldn't blog about (yet again). Due to some communication problems I spent a lot of time waiting for a friend, which doesn't make for great material. Enjoy the photographs and I'll be back with another blog soon enough ;)

An approaching hail storm.





Place Fell summit and trig point.


Milky Way over Place Fell summit.

Brothers Water and beyond.




Angletarn Pikes.
Cat Crag.
Two locals coming in to land.
Angle Tarn looking spectacular.


Grey Crag.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great outing Lee. Nice pictures as always. Out of interest, how many Wainwrights have you done now? Do you have a goal in mind or just bag them as part of being outdoors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I'm currently on 77, I'm pretty sure I'll bag them all but there's no rush.. for me it's more important to spend time outdoors and savour these cracking views.

      Delete
  2. Amazing shots here Lee, I love those nighttime photos of the starry sky - just stunning! What kind of camera do you use? - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha
      I use a Canon EOS M3 (with a 22mm prime lens for night use) :-)

      Delete